That time of the year is around when your sister is more important than your girlfriend. Yes the festival that celebrates the beautiful bond you and your sister share, Rakshabandhan is here. As the day comes close most brothers are lost figuring out gifts that will tell their sister how special she is. Here is our reckoner to look up when you are planning rakshabandhan gifts for your sister. These gifts have been selected seeing the latest and the most relevant trends.
- Fitness tracker: If your sister is the fitness conscious kinds, gifting a fitness tracker like a fitbit will just make her day. Not only is it a great gift but also a great gesture that tells your sister how much you care. You can get multi colored bands also along to ensure she has one going with every dress.
- Handbags: Even if she has a hundred, she could do with just one more. Handbags are every girl’s weakness. This is a gift that can never disappoint any girl.
- A spa voucher: In today’s times stress takes a toll on us all the time and there is very little we can do to fight it. It would be a great idea to gift your sister a spa voucher to coax her to just take a little time out of her hectic life and schedule and just relax and unwind.
- A personalized baker’s kit: If your sister is the masterchef of your house, then a personalized baker’s kit is a great way to appreciate her talents and motivate her. Moulds, apron, hat, mittens can all form a part of the kit and her name on the apron and hat will just make it a gift she will treasure for life.
- Jewelry: If you know your sister’s taste then jewelry can be the best way to make the day special. Funky necklaces, earrings, jhumkas, bracelets or a bunch of colorful bangles, pick as per the style she wears. However, a word of caution to keep in mind is that if you don’t know your sister’s taste its best to refrain from this option because girls can be a little picky about the jewelry they wear.
- A bath and body product hamper: This is a great gift for any woman. A kit comprising of some gorgeously fragrant soaps, lotions, gels and shampoos is as good as gifting luxury in a little hamper.
- Personalized cellphone case: Women are emotional beings. Gift a personalized cellphone case with the cute little pic of you two and just watch tears of joy welling up in her eyes.
- Coffee hamper: If your sister is a coffee lover, then this one is a no brainer. A personalized coffee mug, cookies, coffee powder all put together into a nice basket is a great rakshabandhan gift for your beloved sister.
These are just a few handpicked gifting ideas keeping with the latest in gifting trends. Let us know your pick.